Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dallin Turns 2!

 Dallin turned two years old!
Lego cake. I was suppose to frost the marshmallows, but it wasn't working out for me. I don't think I want to do a creative cake again it took longer than the recipe said it would and it never turns out the way I want it to. It didn't help that a non napping 2 year old wanted to help with his cake.   

Dallin actually blew out his candles. Emeline knew how to blow at 2, but didn't even try to blow them out.

Dallin had his 2 year check up today. he is 90% on weight and 75% on height. We knew he is a big boy he has been wearing 3T clothes for several months now. My 9 lbs 2 oz baby is growing so much so fast.

3 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Dallin looks so big. I like his new hair cut.

Raspberry Leaf said...

What a cutie! I love the cake.

JImandDiane said...

You are going to need to give me cake making lessons next time I see you! I don't know how you do it. You guys are the cutest!
Love,
Nicole