I was told that girls are easier to potty train than boys, but I had the hardest time potty training Emeline so hard I wanted to send her to potty training boot camp if there was such a thing. I hoped that if I had a boy than he would be much easier to potty train. A week before Dallin's 2nd birthday I had him sit on the potty a few times just for fun. He actually stayed on there a lot longer than Emeline would. Last night when Ross was at a meeting for church I put Dallin on the potty. Emeline and I read to him and suddenly he went #1! Emeline didn't even do this once until she was 3. She has an iron bladder I'd put her in underwear all day and she would not have an accident, but would not use the potty either. She waited till we put a diaper on her. I'm sure Dallin just needed to go and he happened to be on the potty, but it is a start. So maybe he will be easier. Then again anything will be easier than Emeline. So for now I'll put Dallin on the potty and make a huge deal if he does it again, but won't be hard core about it for a little while after all it is only 4 days after his 2nd birthday.
July
8 years ago
2 comments:
Way to go! Keep it up. If you put him on the potty at predictable times (like right when he wakes from nap or bed) then he is most likely to go.
Way to go Dallin! such a cute kiddo from a cute sister!
Love ya,
Nicole
Post a Comment