Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family

 Saturday evening we had a family get together. Uncle Willie and family were in town for the weekend and it was sort of a good-bye party for them. Willie is graduating from dental school in mid June and that next day they will be headed to California where Willie will start his rotations with the Navy. His first assignment is Camp Pendleton where he will be making teeth shine and in December he'll find out  where he is going next. Emeline is going to miss seeing her cousin Bella very much. We didn't see them a whole lot since they live 3 hours away, but we will now see them even less. Guess it just means we'll have to take a trip to Disneyland. We haven't done that sine Emeline was 18 months old and she wants to go there very much. 

8 month hair growth! I've nearly forgot what it is like to be mostly bald since I was able to keep very little hair during chemo. Things are still looking up. Hot flashes everyday due to new medication as of a month ago, but I'm okay with that just let it do its job. 

1 comment:

Michelle Y. said...

I love your hair and your boots.