Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 Months!

When we went to Chuck-E-Cheese a week ago this past Saturday I was asked by a man I walked by, who was eating with his family how old Dallin is. I told the man that he is two months old. He mentioned how small Dallin is and bragged about what a big boy his son was when he was born (6 oz. more than Dallin.) Well we found out last Thursday that Dallin is no small boy. He weighs 13 lbs and 13 oz. this is 90 percentile for his age he is also 90 percentile in height and 75 percentile in head size. No doubt he will be towering over me in no time, but that isn't hard to do since I'm 4' 11 1/2 (I claim 5' though.) Dallin is my roly poly. When I change his diaper I have to go through each roll to make sure I got everything. He brings so much joy into our life.

1 comment:

JImandDiane said...

I can't wait to see you and your baby!! You're the best!
Love ya tons!!
Nicole