Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happening with the Fugere's

Dallin is coming up on three months old, a very fun time. He sleeps well at night going to bed at 10:15-11 and wake up between 7-8. Dallin is still a great baby it is fun to be able to interact with him more. Unfortunately the earliest time we go to bed is midnight. I feel like the nights are when I get the most done as far as house work goes and yet it still never gets done. So many times I feel like some of the comic strips of "For Better or For Worse" apply to me I tried to find last Sunday's comic on the internet to post, but couldn't and when I tried to scan it it didn't come out clear, but basically once house work is done that takes hours it takes seconds to mess it up again. Only with me I feel like it is never done to begin with.
My motto is "CLEANING AND SCRUBBING CAN WAIT TILL TOMORROW, FOR BABIES GROW UP WE'VE LEARNED TO OUR SORROW. SO QUIET DOWN COBWEBS DUST GO TO SLEEP I'M ROCKING MY BABY AND BABIES DON'T KEEP" my mom embroidered this saying long ago and I have it up in Emeline's room. All in all I'd rather spend my time with my children for I know they will grow up fast. Emeline is already 3 1/2 and still a great big sister. My compaint is Emeline coming into our room in the middle of the night sleeping on our floor (that's not bad) the bad thing is when we wake up at an early hour to her reading Berenstain Bear books today she was doing it at 4:50 this morning. I was so tired I didn't hear her until Ross told her to go back to sleep. I love that she loves those books I kept them from when I was young hoping I would have a girl that enjoyed them as much as me although I think she learned to bite her nails from "The Bad Habit" I tell her not to do it and she says "that's what Mama says" referring to Mama Bear. They are "Mama books" to her.





2 comments:

Kaitlin Welty said...

That story about her reading in the middle of the night is so cute I laughed when I read it! Can't wait to get Jackson and Dallin together! Love you!

The Wi Family said...

Great pictures!!! They are both such cute kids! I can't wait until we are sleeping through the night again..... So cute that Emeline reads books in the wee hours! (I know it's not so cute at the time :).... ours are always in our room but not usually keeping themselves busy....