(picture out of order not sure if worth putting in had it in the right spot got deleted and not sure how to put it where it's suppose to go. It's a picture of Emeline and Tyler at cemetary)
I've been wanting to make a post on my mom for awhile now, but have needed to get copies of photos since the pictures I took didn't turn out very well so that is why this is a bit late. As many of you know my mom passed away on January 12th after a 5 1/2 battle with non smoking lung cancer. These are just a few pictures I selected there are many other great pictures I don't have copies of them yet though. The above picture is of a display that was at her funeral if you can't read what the frame says it says "Sorry I can't be there I'm swinging on a star please help yourself to a candy bar." hence the basket of candy on the left. It is a display we also had at my grandma's funeral my mom and grandma always had some kind of candy in their purse and loved getting loads of candy after Christmas, Easter and Halloween not that they ate it all, but they loved a good deal.My mom was only 52 years old when she passed away too young to have her life end. We are all so grateful that we had 5 1/2 years with her a miracle in and of itself. I'm so grateful that my mom was willing and able to fight after so many years something I'm not sure I'd be able to handle though I might think differently if I was in the situation. She has always been a great example to me. I can't imagine living the rest of my life without her especially since I am only 30. However I'm grateful for the plan of salvation that allows us to be an eternal family. My mom still lives and I know that she will still play a major part in my life. I'm so grateful to know that I will be able to see her again.








4 comments:
Kimberly, Thank you for posting your blog. Your mother was as sweet and brave as the next woman.The words on the flame "Sorry I can't be there I'm swinging on a star please help yourself to a candy bar." is so wonderful! I love your new thought of Diane. I know you and your family are absolutely positive people.
Take care!
Kimberly, your mother is a beautiful woman...and her beauty has passed to you and your daughter. My heart goes out to you. I'm thinking of you. Take care of yourself.
Very sweet post. Your mom looked fabulous in those pictures. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation.
I miss you! I miss your little girl too! You're the best!
Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment