Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Great Pictures


I've been wanting to post these pictures, but things have been kind of crazy the last couple of days. My sister took these pictures for me and edited them during our visit to California for Christmas. I was able to be there for just over 2 weeks and it was great especially since my mom was hospitalized a week before Christmas and is still really sick. I have a feeling I will be back pretty soon. I feel bad for being away from home so much, but I don't regret making so many trips to California to be with my mom as hard as it is to be away from Ross. These pictures were taken at the Charles Paddock Zoo.

our family by the Macaws



Cousins

3 comments:

melvindanielson said...

Dear Kimberly and Ross,
Really loved the additions to your blog ; great pictures and commentary.
I especially love that "new" picture of Kimberly.
Keep up the great work. We love it. Grandpa Melvin

JImandDiane said...

I miss you guys! Can't wait for you little boy! You guys are the best! Love your blog and book and you!
Love ya tons!
Nicole

Mihoco said...

Happy Birthday, Kimberly! Emiline is so cute and looks like a big sister!