Monday, February 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSS!

Today Ross turns 29 so I thought I would make a special post for him, yes this means I'm 13 months older than him apparently he is very puffed up and pleased with this. The above picture was taken when Ross and I were dating. Notice the cinder block I'm standing on. It stayed outside my apartment door at all times. Every time we said good bye I would stand on this block. (apparently another girl thought it was a great idea and she did it too.) The purpose of this is so that we can be at eye level (he is close to a foot taller than me.) I was really embaressed about it at first, but then it became our trade mark.
Why I love Ross so much (in no particular order)
1. He knows how to make me laugh.
2. He is very understanding
3. He is very patient
4. He is a great husband and father (I love to see him with Emeline so willing to help always)
5. He is very good at hand washing the dishes (I don't mind putting them in the dish washer, but I do not like hand washing.)
6. He is a great example to me
7. Ross is very loving
8. The first thing that attracted me to him was that he is very spiritual and he was beyond 100% home teacher (to my aparentment.) oh and very dedicated in his calling as a Sunday School president (seaching for teachers before he was sustained in other words he was scoping out the girls at the beginning of the semester. He said I was on his "short list" of girls he was interested in, but I asked him out on our first date another thing he is pleased with.)
9. Ross is a very hard worker.
10. Always willing to help.
...Okay so I can go on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!!!
AND THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER!

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Happy Birthday my awsome brother in law!

Mihoco said...

Woo, how great your husbund is!
please tell him 'Happy Birthday!'