
As you can tell from these pictures Emeline and I had lots of fun this afternoon in the snow. We figure we need to enjoy it while it lasts. Since it is March it wont stick around very long like it did in December. We missed most of it because we went to CA. Ross said it was a good thing Emeline and I left before the big storm because it was COLD. In fact Ross worked from home with a big down jacket on and a beanie.
3 comments:
She is so cute. I can't wait til our little one is saying 'snow, snow.' We'll be here THAT long.
Love the new pics.Your blog is amazing! I adore you guys and can't wait to see ya beautiful girls!
Love,
Nicole
I love these pictures, is Emeline Tess praying?
What a perfect mommy you are with the sweetest family! I miss you all so much! Love, Mom
Post a Comment