This morning when I was getting ready for the day I caught Emeline trying on Ross' pants that he left on the floor. It is hard to say if she is partial to one parent or the other, but Ross thinks that she is partial to me because whenever he takes her away from where I am she cries and calls out for me. Can't complain about that
.
On her birthday when I was quickly trying to finish reading "Twilight" Ross eventually had to bring her into the bedroom with me because she wanted ME. I wish I had a picture to capture the moment, but Ross was in the other room so I'd have to yell to him to get the camera and the pose would more then likely be lost and if I got up it would be lost all together, but while I was on my bed with Emeline she was beside me hanging on tight to my hair though this time she wasn't yanking it. So just imagine us laying on the bed me reading and Emeline sucking her thumb and hanging onto my hair.
I ended up cropping me out of this picture and the one above. The two pictures were taken last night when we were having Family Home Evening. I was sitting up against the couch and Emeline got on the couch and scooted up to me with one leg on each side of me like she was getting on my shoulders this isn't the first time she has been positioned this way.
4 comments:
Cute blog background. Isn't Twilight the best?! The movie comes out to DVD on March 2nd and I am going to MAKE Craig watch it and HE WILL LOVE IT :) I hope to see you guys soon
Oh, I guess it comes out March 21, not the second.
Your daughter is beautiful. We were roommates at Ricks with Abby and Julie. I found you through Abby's blog. I've added you to my list. Our blog is amyandarthur.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you.
Dear Fugere's,
Wonderful blog; loved the additions. She is such a marvelous girl. I do beleive se is a very smart young lady.
I guess the alphabet's not far ahead.
Loved your great accompanying music too, "In Your Father's Eyes."
Grandpa Danielson
Post a Comment