Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Emeline.

So when Ross isn't around and I need to take a shower I put the high chair in the bathroom and Emeline in the high chair with toys that end up on the floor. Yesterday after my shower I found Emeline like this. She had taken her hairthing out and onto her wrist. She then took a string from it and pulled it and used the string as my hair. For those that don't know already Emeline LOVES my hair. She is always yanking it, holds onto it really tight and sucks her thumb. Luckily I have a tough head. I'm hoping she'll break the habit soon, but there are no sighs of it. I know she wont want to use my hair as a blanket her whole life... I'm assuming.




2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

ohh, she looks so old with her long hair in these picturs. We hope to see you soon.

JImandDiane said...

She looks a bit sleepy doesn't she?
She is so beautiful and sweet, these pictures make me miss her even more. I love this little girl!!!!
And her little mom too! ha ha
Love, Mom