
Yesterday afternoon Emeline went into her room, grabbed a diaper and wipes, and went into the living room. It looked like she was going to lie down to get her diaper changed, but she then got her doll and grabbed a wipe and started wiping the doll "poop". She said: "Ewww- Keeyuck" (you can tell what we do when we change a poopy diaper although we say "yuck" and not "keeyuck"). She then got the diaper and tried to put it on the doll (we have done that before). Oh yeah and she knows where the diapers and wipes are. Whenever I need to change her diaper I will always ask her to get a diaper and she does as well as the wipes.
1 comment:
I love this of sweet Emeline Tess! She is such a little caregiver and mom to her little dolly! Does she have a bottle for her?
You do know this is a great sign that she will be easy to potty train in the future!
Emeline is definately the sweetest little girl in the world! She is sure imitating you and Ross!
I love you all so much!
Love, Mom
PS I love seeing a peek at her bedroom also, it sure has changed since I was there.
Post a Comment