Friday, September 12, 2008

Spaghetti Night

I'm sometimes hesitant to let Emeline feed herself with food I know will get all over the place (for the most part I'll let her feed herself) particularly after we just gave her a bath. Last night we were giving her a bath after dinner so I let her go for it.

Spaghetti dinner reminds me of the time when my mom was pregnant with my brother Chris. (I was six years old at the time) during dinner when we were eating spaghetti I asked my mom if the baby would have spaghetti all over him when he is born.



Towards the end of dinner last night Emeline was doing a lot of baby talk as usually. I wanted to capture it on camera, but of course she stopped once I got the camera out. I told Ross to keep her going. Usually she'll continue to talk when I say "oh really? Is that so? That's hard to believe... Did your dad really do that?" and various other things. This time it didn't work, but this is what I got instead. Ross didn't know I was filming her he just thought I was taking pictures and he was trying to make her smile. Hence the end result of this video. Excuse the camera "man" it gets a little shaky in the end because I can't stop from laughing.

(don't forget to turn off the music)

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

too cute and funny, I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks

melvindanielson said...

Really loved your spaghetti night.What fun - for everyone.
Grandpa Melvin