Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Salmon Festival in Seattle

Last Friday Emeline and I went to a salmon festival with a couple of ladies in the ward and their kids. As you can see Emeline didn't like the carousel very much at least until it started moving she was fine before it started moving and she was fine with me just holding her, but she didn't like being on the horse when it was moving. I'm assuming that it didn't help that the horse was going up and down it was kind of awkward for me too. I was holding onto Emeline so I had to go up and down with the horse holding onto her. What a sight that must have been.
We can hardly ever get a picture of Emeline where her thumb is not in her mouth.
I ended up putting this picture on my desktop. I changed it from the top picture on my blog to this one just because it is totally Emeline.

We were trying to get the ferry in the background, but by the time the picture was taken the ferry moved behind the dock.
Not the best pictures of Emeline, but it is the thought that counts.

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

I love that funny face of Emeline's. Tyler has started to do that all the time now, I really want to get a picture of it. It must be hereditary.

Heather Marie said...

There must be something about carousel horses that scare kids at this age. I took Jaiden on one recently and he cried the whole time! Emeline seems like such a sweetheart, I bet you are having the time of your life being her mom!