Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag I'm It!


3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
Three Joys:
1. Being married to Ross brings me more joy then I could ever say
2. Emeline Tess who is the very best
3. Being with my immidiate and extended family
Three Fears
1. Something terrible happening to my family
2. Possums (where I grew up there are a lot. There has even been one, no two in the home when I was around 14)
3. Sadly being in the deep end of water. I used to be able to swim, not much, but a little now I don't know how to swim at all.
Three Goals
1. Publishing the book I started writing when I was 16 years old (it never seems to be perfect and finding the time to work on it is limited.)
2. Being super mom and wife
3. Improving in my church callings I'm a Sunday school teacher and I feel like I can never get it right.
Three Currant Obsessions/ Collections
I was told years ago that everyone has some kind of O.C.D. (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) it wasn't till then that I noticed I have O.C.D. that can't be stopped.
1. Checking things over and over... heat's off, door is locked, my alarm is set correctly, counting things... I can go on
2.Cleaning (sometimes when Ross and I get ready for bed I'll have the urge to scrub the toilet or the tub), but home never seems to be perfectly clean. We blaim it on Emeline.
3. Lately I've been collecting recipes I always feel like I make the same thing
Three Random/ Surprising Facts
1. Before I was born I had a stroke. My mom was told I'd never be able to walk or talk, but at the late age of two I proved the doctors wrong.
2. When I was 15 I was told there has never been an appendix in so many pieces as mine (I just thought I had the flu I never thought it could be Appendicitis)
3. In college I changed my major 4 or 5 times

5 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

FUN, even though you are my sister I still feel like I learned something new about you :)

Michelle Y. said...

FUN, even though you are my sister I still feel like I learned something new about you :)

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

You are so cool!!!

melvindanielson said...

Dear Kimberly,
Loved your latest additions to your blog. Really enjoyed your "self analysis." Your liking to check things is a tendency several of us enjoy/have/struggle with. Some of those tendencies are good - as long as the habit doesn't good too far.
Loved your introductory picture of Emeline. Great goals!
Love, Grandpa Melvin

Layla said...

Holy cow I learned so much about you! I'm glad I tagged you.