So it is a given that a newborn would poop on you on a regular basis, but how about a 14 month old? That is what happened to me this morning. I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad. Knowing me I'm one of few (if any) that this has happened to with Emeline being over a year and all. Emeline hasn't been the best eater the last couple of days and now she has the "runs" I've had to change her clothes 4-5 times today I feel like she's a newborn all over again. Well enough about that I don't want to get too graphic. She seems to be getting better (I hope) we have been pretty lucky in the way that Emeline hasn't had any major sicknesses (knock hard on wood)
July
8 years ago
2 comments:
poor little Emeline, I hope she feels better. Push those fluids so she doesn't get dehydrated :)
Kim! I miss seeing you. I tagged you. Check out my blog for more info.
Post a Comment