
Just before Emeline started crawling I would put something in front of her and every time she reached for it I'd pull it back trying to get her to crawl. Yesterday when she pulled herself up to the couch she was reaching for a book and I did the same thing. If I do this she will walk across the couch, but not so much on her own. After awhile she'll start crying cause she has had enough of me teasing her and I'll stop there, but it seems to work.
"I'm SOOO- BIG..."
"...I can reach the sky..."

"....I can show my Mom and Dad just how big I really am."

Emeline doesn't need to show us how big she is, we can see it on our own. Babies don't stay babies for very long. I always knew that, but I didn't fully comprehend it until Emeline was born 5 weeks short of a year.
2 comments:
Aww, I can't believe she will be one so soon! Is she doing that "So big" mom taught her? I wish we lived closer to eachother, it is torture to both be moms and not have a sister to share this fun experience with.
Dear Ross and Kimberly,
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSS! Hope this is your own HAPPY DAY!
Loved your blog, especially the pictures of sweet little Emeline as well as her mom and dad. That is surely a beautiful dress for our little princess. She is surely growing up all too soon - and will likely be walking in the next few weeks.
Love, Grandpa Danielson
Post a Comment