

Emeline was being very noisy during Sacrament meeting on Sunday, again. Ross was trying to quiet her down, but she wouldn't. Emeline wasn't crying she was just talking a whole lot. So much the YW president (who was sitting in front of us) kept turning around and smile. She does this a lot. which is why I sometimes take her out. I'm told that that is no reason to take her out. I understand that to an extent, but she gets load sometimes. Better then crying I guess.


Emeline is a very mischievous baby in many ways one of which is she manages to drop a load of Cheerios on the floor when she is in her high chair so basically our vacuum is filled with Cheerios again. I'm sure she isn't the only baby that is guilty of this. I knew I was dooming myself when I put the Cheerios in a cup for her, but I didn't care it would end up on the floor any way a lot of times she'll push them off by moving her hand across the tray back and forth. By last night Cheerios was pretty much all over because I wheel her high chair around wherever I am, whether it is at the table or by the kitchen when I make dinner....

We had dinner on Sunday at a member of the bishopric's house. He may be a high priest, but he is a young high priest. Him and his wife had their first baby, a boy at the end of September and then he was called to be the 2nd councilor in the bishopric a month or so later. At dinner Emeline was smiling wide at their son. She may be 7 months older then him, but that didn't stop her it must be hereditary since I'm 13 months older than Ross (Ross is proud of that, I never thought I'd go for a younger guy). Ross keeps saying that they need to be hooked up when they get older. This is a guy who says that she won't kiss a guy before the age of 25 (a true Dad talking).
No comments:
Post a Comment