
Our little Princess

It is amazing how fast babies grow. I found this hat when I was putting laundry away. I tucked it away thinking 'Oh it will be awhile before Emeline wears this.' This was before Emeline was even born. To my surprise it fits her perfectly right now, but I don't think it will last long. I'm so sad about that because I think the hat is really cute, but then again a lot of times she doesn't keep hats on for too long.

Finally, Ross and I are able to stick Emeline in the crib with a bunch of toys while we get things done and she won't cry. Here is Emeline with a Seattle Seahalks hat on. Of course it was Ross' idea being the huge fan he is of any Seattle team. You can tell he is proud of Washington, born and raised.

A lot of times when we bring the camera out Emeline will know what to do... SMILE

Emeline will be one year old in February. She doesn't do a whole lot of walking across furniture, but she is a big talker in many ways most importantly she says "mama" a lot oh yeah and "dada", but more "mama" then "dada" that's how it is suppose to be, right?
2 comments:
Dear Kimberly,
Loved your 2008 addition to your blog - both pictures and your comments about the new hat.
Yes, children don't stay young very long, and infancy seems only a few months in length.
I'm a bit surprised that you'll be celebrating her first birthday next month. Will she be walking by then?
Love, Grandpa Danielson
I cannot belive she will be one next month, she is getting so big and prettier every day!
Post a Comment