
How many men do you know that will write a note to their wife on a banana? The first time I saw Ross write a note on a banana was when I got in the car and saw that a number was written on a banana peel. Some people will find a napkin or even write a note on the palm of their hand if they don't have paper with them, no not Ross he finds a banana peel. If you can't tell what he wrote he said "Love ya Mama!" -Home Teacher. To those who are not members of the LDS church wont know what a Home Teacher is frequently I'll accidently call Ross "home teacher" in public and people probably think 'why is she calling him "home teacher?"' Ross is the "home teacher" because when we first met he was my home teacher. So Ross is the home teacher and I'm the home teachee or Mama, Kammer, Tess (my middle name) Even when I first introduced myself to him he said, "okay Kimbo" Later Ross said that that wasn't original enough so he started calling me "Kammer" that is after I left a message on his machine saying "...this is Kim..." Ross and his roommates played it over and over they clearly heard "...this is Kammer..." after that the whole apartment called me "Kammer" I never heard the proof though. The other part of the banana has an arrow pointing to the end saying "open this end" I always peal my bananas that way.
1 comment:
What a sweet hubby. I had a dream about you and Ross last night and I hadn't seen you two in a long time and I gave you and Ross a hug. It was just weird because that is all I remember...hugging you and Ross hello. Leave it to Ross to be so original and leave you a note on a banana. That is so cute. I am glad you at least took a picture so you have record of his creativity.
Post a Comment