I am truly blessed I don't think I could ever be happier in my life. Emeline surely loves that thumb not only that, but she has to grab my hair and suck her thumb at the same time. Heck with the blanket if you have hair to hang onto. Sometimes she'll sit next to the rocking chair and hang onto the blanket draped over it and suck her thumb, but that is about it. I can't help, but to adore Emeline she is such a wonderful blessing in our life
I just want to cry when I see pictures of Emeline because she is SO you inside and out. I love the picture of the 2 of you, you look so pretty and happy. Tanner loved my hair too when he was little, he would twirl my hair with his fingers and suck his pacifier or he would twirl his hair or his beautiful long eyelashes. You know you have long eyelashes when you can play with them and they comfort you.
Ross and I met at BYU-I the first week of my 2nd semester back after 4 1/2 yrs. A year later we were married and we have 2 wonderful children. We are greatly blessed. Visit my other blog at http://countingblessings1by1.blog.com
1 comment:
I just want to cry when I see pictures of Emeline because she is SO you inside and out. I love the picture of the 2 of you, you look so pretty and happy. Tanner loved my hair too when he was little, he would twirl my hair with his fingers and suck his pacifier or he would twirl his hair or his beautiful long eyelashes. You know you have long eyelashes when you can play with them and they comfort you.
Post a Comment