Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Emeline Tess after her nap





This afternoon when Emeline woke up from her 2 hour nap I saw her sitting up in her crib smiling she always wakes up so happy after a long nap and that makes it a lot easier on me. As you can tell Emeline loves to suck her thumb. She was doomed to suck her thumb because her Mom and Dad sucked their thumb as a baby. My Mom always said, "Babies that suck their thumb are the best." It is so true with Emeline.


2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Cute crib and crib set. I think Emeline is the cutest litte girl ever. I wish I could see her. I love the picture of her sucking her thumb, she looks so much like you. Man, I guess you got your answer about posting your book on your blog, by the 3 comments on you last post it looks like you are inspiring a lot of people.

Michelle Y. said...

oh yeah, pretty soon she will be grabbing on the sides of the crib and lifting herself up and then you will have to lower the crib. This is such a fun stage, she will be crawling and then walking in no time.