Thursday, September 13, 2007

"tagged" to fill this out

(Ross put Emeline in a grocery bag who know why?)

Jobs I've had:
1. Garden shop at Kmart (For a couple months before went to college)
2. Kaleidoscope Kids Pre school/ after school care
3. Building Blocks pre school
4. Adult residency

Movie I could watch over again:
Most Musicals
I've lived:
1. San Leandro, CA (born in Hayward)
2. Atascadero, CA
3. Rexburg, ID
4. (Currently) Renton, WA
Shows: I've gotten kind of boring I don't watch any TV shows. I used to be addicted to 24, but I stopped watcing it the 6th season. Oddly sometimes I watch ESPN with my husband he is a huge sports fan. We occasionally watch past episodes of 24 (we own season 1-5 we are slowly watching season 4 where as 1-3 we watched during dinner every night until it was finished. Ross has never seen 24 until we got married.)

Places I've been:
1. Rhode Island (visited Ross there when he was job training shortly after we were married)
2. Connecticut (When I was in R.I. Ross and I were able to visit my brother Chris who was serving a L.D.S. mission at the time)
3. Oahu.
4. Alaska
5. Canada
6. Pretty much all of the western states
7. Tijuana, Mexico

Favorite Dishes:
1. Italian
2. Chinese
3. Taiwan (most anything, but mexican I used to like it, but my family goes there so much I got sick of it)

Websites I visit:
1. Google (I Google just about everything)
2. My bank website (to check activity)
3. Weather.com
4. lds.org
5. Costco.com (order pics online)... and others

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Yeah, you posted more pictures. Now you have to email people so they know to look at it. I check everyday to see if you have updated it and I am so glad you did. Keep it up!

JImandDiane said...

Kimberly Tess!
I am so happy that you posted part of "your story". I am the most proud mom in the world to have my daughter be blessed with so much talent!!! I am talking true talent and I grow every day from your positive attitude blessing the lives of others.
My prayers are answered when I know how you are blessed with the perfect Emeline and Ross. They are even more blessed by having been blessed with my perfect Kimberly as their mom and wife!
I love you more than you know Tess!!!
Love, Mom