Emeline Tess and her Dad at a WSU game it would be a huge understatement to say that Ross loves the Cougs, but I think he is a little bias because he went to Washington State for a couple of years.
Seven month Emeline Tess and starting to sit up. I'm so grateful for her I'm the luckiest person ever to be able to raise such a sweetheart.
This is one of few pictures I took where Emeline actually has her eyes open I bet I took almost a hundred pictures and almost all of them her eyes were closed. She is just like her mom in that when people say "1,2,3 okay smile" I always think they say "1,2,3 okay close your eyes" not really, but I do close my eyes in almost every picture that is taken of me.
Emeline loves her sweet potatos she loves them so much that she took the spoon away from me because I wasn't feeding her fast enough so I feel like she though 'If I suck hard enough on the spoon the sweet potatos will come out.'
2 comments:
You are a pro blogger now, it looks so good and I am so excited for you! I really hope you get the family to look at it because it is such a good way to show pictures of Ememline and it is like a journal. I think I am going to print out my blog every year into a book instead of scrapbooking. Look at blurb.com and it shows you book ideas.
Dear Kimberly, Surely loved your blog, including those special newer pictures. (I'd like to visit your blog again soon just to hear some more of your selected music. Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment