
Emeline Tess was born 16 February 2007 at 2:41 a.m. weighing in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 inches long Ross jokes and says that she may have been anxious to be conceived, but she took her time in actually coming into the world he says that she refused and that is why she had to be delived by C-section at 2 in the morning. She was only a week late, but it was long enough for me, I was ready. I can't believe that she is already 6 months old. Two teeth have come in and she rolls like crazy to the point where she can't roll any more. She is truly the best baby in the world, then again that is a mom talking, but she is a sweetheart. Sometimes when Ross and I are getting ready to bless the food she'll start cracking up we are not sure what is so funny, but we can't help but to laugh with her.
1 comment:
SO CUTE! I am so glad that you are doing this. You should email everyone and let them know to look at it. This is really fun to do and there is also a book that you can make on-line of your blogs. I am going to do that every year so I can have record of my pictures and the things I write.
Post a Comment