Ross and I met at BYU-I May '05 he came to our apartment often to visit and I was really impressed with him I did as much as I could for him to notice me I went as far as giving him a flirtatious smile and wave when I left my bedroom to do something and found that he was there visiting with my roommates. He said I was on his "short list" of girls to ask out on a date, but I was the one who asked him out on our first date. That is so unlike me, but two of my roommates were asking guys out to a dance and I joined in. I never thought I'd date him past that first date, but a week later he asked if I wanted to go on another "hot" date with him... And here we are today happily married with a beautiful daughter who brings so much joy into our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment