Thursday, February 14, 2013

VALENTINE


I cannot speak for Ross, but the first time I met him it was interest at first sight and once he was assigned to be my home teacher it turned into like. I tried not to like Ross, but the more I was around him my feelings for him grew even stronger despite me being convinced we would never date. I am so very thankful for Ross especially during this very difficult time in our life. This morning I went to a pre-op appointment. I am scheduled to have brain surgery on February 20 a tumor 4 cm in size will be removed and then once I recover there will be a new treatment plan. I have been lucky to be chemo free in 1 ½ years. I have been getting infusions every three weeks for almost 2 years, but it has no side effects. When I first found out that I need brain surgery I freaked out, but I have an uncle who is a radiologist and he told me he talked to a neurosurgeon and said that it is not a difficult surgery since the tumor is on the surface of the brain. I know without a doubt that my mom is watching over me and is still pulling strings for me and I KNOW she’ll be in the operating room there as my guardian angel.
Thank you Ross for being so loving and supportive especially the here and now. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh, Kim! You will do awesome in your surgery and recovery. You are so strong! I'm glad you have such a loving and supportive family.

Michelle Y. said...

Mom is a mother bear, there is no doubt in my mind mom and grandma will be there. They know what you are going through, you are gmas favorite and they love you so much.