
I have been wanting to post these pics, but I've been having trouble uploading them for some reason. As I mentioned in my last post Emeline and I flew into LAX on October 13th and went to Disneyland on the 15th. It was so much fun and I am so glad that we were able to go with my Dad, two sisters and their families. It was some what of a last minute trip. My family planned to go to California Adventures, but I told my sister that I would be more apt to go if they were going to Disneyland for Emeline's sake. I was told that if I went than they would go to Disneyland. I was building Emeline up to see all the princesses. We saw Sleeping Beauty when we first got there, but it was not until the last hour we were there that they had a parade and all the princesses were there. I seriously cried (having to put sunglasses on to hide the tears) when I saw Emeline react to seeing the princesses she had been waiting for it all day. I planned to get signatures, but it was a 45 minute wait to see Tinker bell that is a longer wait for a ride and I'd rather wait in line for a ride than Tinker Bell as far as other signatures we did not have the chance, but at least she saw the float of princesses. It was tough because she was the only girl amongst five boys and they could care less for Disney princesses.

Waiting to go into Star Tours. Emeline liked it but said it is a boy ride. As far as other rides her favorite was Splash Mountain which surprised me
No wait for Teacups so we went on that three times
BTW this is 14 months of hair growth and all is still stable!
1 comment:
It was the best to have you guys there. Next year you will have to go to CA Adventure so she can go on The Little Mermaid ride :)
Post a Comment