Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Wonderful Grandpa

 
This is not the best picture of me, but it is the best of two. I just wanted to dedicate a special post to my Grandpa I love him so very much he is such an amazing man. At 85 years old I truly think the reason why he is still on Earth is to be an example to all those that know him. I am grateful for him so very much and do not know what I would ever do without him.
 I love talking to him on almost every week day.
Last Saturday Emeline and I flew into LAX to go to Disneyland on Monday with my family. (The last time we were there Emeline was only 18 months so I was so excited for her.) We spent one night at my Uncle Danny's house and my Grandpa happened to be visiting as well. I was only able to spend less than a day with my Grandpa and I am always so sad to say good-bye to him. I'd like to think of myself as a writer (aspiring one any how), but there are no words to descibe how appreciative I am of him in every way and am so grateful to be his granddaughter. Our Savior is a perfect being, but my Grandpa is the next in line.
I love you Grandpa! 
(p.s. stay tuned for Disney post)

No comments: