Friday, July 13, 2012

Meet my future son in law... Sportacus:)

Last week Emeline told me that she was getting married. I asked her who she was going to marry and she told me "the blue man" I asked her what the blue man's name is and she told me she didn't know, but that she saw him on Sprout. This evening she told me again that she was going to marry the blue man on Sprout and I just had to know who she was talking about so I went onto http://www.sproutonline.com/shows/ and looked at the different shows with Emeline so she can tell me who she is talking about. When she saw Sportacus she gave me an embarrassed smile and pointed to Sportacus and told me that that is the blue man. I asked her why she likes him so much and she told me "because he is beautiful" I asked her what makes him so beautiful and she told me it was because of his blue outfit. She then told me that she hasn't had a dream about him yet, but she hopes that she dreams about him tonight. All this time I couldn't help, but to smile really big and she asked why I was smiling I couldn't tell her how funny I thought it was that she had a crush on Sportacus.

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

That is so funny!!! I love her!

5 Brothers Farms said...

Too funny!! Well, I suppose it could be worse?!;)