Sunday marked one year of being chemo free:) Hopefully I will continue to
get good news for the many months to come. I'm supposed to get another CT scan
towards the end of September so I am hoping I will receive good news I am
confident I will. Last time I had a CT scan the spots on my lung have not
grown, but they have not shrunk either which is an improvement because it was
growing slowly before my medication was switched. There is at least 8 spots on
my lung, but they are fairly small. Yes, I realize I will need more chemo in
the future, I have such a crazy amount of various types of cancer in my family,
but for now I am feeling good and things are going really well.
On another note my little girl is starting kindergarten just after Labor
Day. I cannot believe she is getting so big so fast. It seems like she was just
born, my 2:41 a.m. baby. She is a huge blessing in our life (and Dallin too:)
2 comments:
Horray for no chemo! You deserve a break.
Your hair has gotten so long!! Love you!You're the best!
Nicole
Post a Comment