I’d like to take a moment to wish my wonderful husband a
very happy anniversary! I’m so very grateful for Ross. Before we dated I tried
so hard not to like him, but the more I was around him the more I liked him.
Rumor had it a couple girls liked him and I didn’t think I’d be able to date
him at all. Later I found out that our feelings were mutual. He had Google my
name, found out where I am from Map Quest it because he didn’t
know where in the world it was let alone know how to pronounce it, he found out
when I first started college and he loved that I’m a year older than him. I am
so thankful that he kept coming around after our first date because I thought
it would be our last even though I told my roommates that if I could read body
language I would guess that our feelings are mutual… and they were!!
July
8 years ago

2 comments:
you two are so cute together. i remember the first time i met your husband and thinking to myself how sweet to you and how he was so in love with you.
i think you are such an amazing person, kimmy. i am so blessed to share the same incredible family with you, to know you, and call you my cousin.
...confession: i stalk your blog.
I do want to say that I am sooo glad that I had a huge hand in you and Ross being together. You are the best!
love, Nicole
Post a Comment