Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Arizona Trip

(Sister dressed Dallin up with Diamondback outfit as a joke. Ross is a Mariners fan) 
 We spent last week in Arizona visiting my sister. My Dad, Grandpa, brother and his wife as well as my other sister Nicole was able to be there as well. A BIG thank you to Michelle for letting us stay in your home for a week. It was sad to leave, but nice to be back home (especially when it came to sleep. Thanks to Dallin I didn't get the best sleep...) We made good use of our time. Ross and the kids went to spring training with Dad and nephew. I'm posting just a few pictures taken over the week. There are over 50 pictures total. I must say it was so nice having Ross around to help with the kids. He is super Dad (and husband:))

 We went to the Grand Canyon! Haven't been there in 6-7 years
Cousins
My perfect Grandpa








We went to the Phoenix  zoo. Near the entrance there is a carousel. The whole time we were there Emeline was asking to go on it. She barely made the last ride of the day.   

 

Dallin looking at the elephant.
 He does a great impersonation of an elephant so he especially loved the elephant. 


I love my family and I'm so grateful for them. Health wise things are pretty stable and I'm so grateful for that as well. I count my many blessings and I have many.


Cousins. Emeline is totally out numbered

1 comment:

JImandDiane said...

It was so amazing to see you guys! You are the best!
Love you,
Nicole