| I feel like I should do a little blurb on my blog today even though some may feel Valentine's Day is a little silly and we should express our love to our significant other on a daily basis, which is very true. I've been thinking a lot lately of the things that have happened in my life that has brought me to the present day. From the moment I met Ross I knew that there was something special about him. I thought I was being sly early on with my slight flirtations, but he said he could sense it from the beginning that I had my "eye" on him. I'm so glad he came around after our first date and thereafter. As strange as it sounds part of me didn't want our first date to come because I thought it would be our last. I'm so thankful for Ross and the 2 little sweethearts we have together, Emeline Tess and Dallin Ross. | | | | |
|
|
1 comment:
Such an adorable picture!
Post a Comment