Wednesday, February 8, 2012

31 and still younger than me

Today Ross can no longer say I’m 2 years older than him. He is now officially 31 (13 months younger than me.) Even though I just barely made the cut off for a 1979 baby Ross loves that he married someone born in the ‘70s. I am so grateful for Ross and all he does for our family. He is a huge blessing in my life. A year ago, as of yesterday I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I don’t think that I would have survived 25 rounds of radiation and six rounds of chemo as well as I did if he wasn’t apart of my life.  
 I am glad Ross was assigned as my home teacher when we first met otherwise we may not have had much of a opportunity to date and he wouldn’t think to stalk me early on and find out that I started college at Ricks in 1998 (when he was still in high school) this happened way before we dated. I’m also glad he decided to come to Rexburg instead of finishing up his degree at WSU. When he told me he only had a semester and a half left of school I thought ‘I better get on with it or else he may leave without a chance for a relationship.’ The Lord works in mysterious ways and knew the road in front of me. We are now blessed with a great marriage and two sweet children.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS! 
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!




June 2008

November 2011

1 comment:

Michelle Y. said...

Happy Birthday Ross! Thanks for being such a great brother in law and for taking care of my sister!