February 16, 2007
Five years
ago at 2:41 a.m. my sweet Emeline Tess was born. It is hard to believe
that she is already five and will be going to kindergarten in the fall.
She has been going to preschool since last September and is loving it.
Emeline is such a great helper, she especially loves to help me cook. On
Monday she helped me make sugar cookies and yesterday she helped me to
make cupcakes and she is always eager to help me with dinner. I always
looked forward to sharing these moments with my children I just didn't
think that it would come so fast.
Emeline's
due date was Ross' birthday, February 8th so she was a week overdue. We
joke and say she really wanted to come to Earth at first, but when it
came right down to it she wasn't ready and that is why she had to be
delivered by way of c-section which at 2 a.m. I was grateful for. She was turned sideways so I wasn't
dilating past a 7. She would not move even when I was in fetal position
for 2 hours.
My Mom was so excited for her first granddaughter (and only for now) that when Ross told her I was in labor instead of my parents original plan of driving to AZ they went to WA 1,000 miles away. When they finally got to the hospital my Mom went straight for Emeline. I didn't think anything of it, but a few moments later she said "Hi, Kimberly." She felt bad, but knew I was doing okay so she went straight to Emeline.
On February 14th, 2008 we made a surprise visit to CA to spend Emeline's first birthday with my family. The only person who knew about the surprise was my older sister to say the least it was a BIG surprise that was all caught on camera.
February 16, 2008
1st Birthday
February 16th 2009
2nd Birthday
February 16th, 2010
3rd Birthday
February 16th 2011
4th Birthday
February 2012

2 comments:
What a beauty!! Love that girl!
Love,
Nicole
Can't believe Emeline is already five. She is a beauty just like her mom and grandma.
Post a Comment