Wednesday, January 4, 2012

California Pictures!

 Sisters (Michelle and I are a little too close)

(Notice the big picture at the top of the blog. That is what my hair looks like 4 months after chemo!)

 Been awhile since I've done a post. We spent Christmas in CA. It was nice to be in my home town, when my mom was alive I was there all the time, but since she has passed away almost 2 years ago I had not been there since Aug 2010. The above picture is taken at the cemetery.



Waiting to see what Santa brought
 Still haven't figured out how to flip these pictures eve though they are the right way on my computer
 "Tiana movie" is the only thing Emeline specifically asked for from Santa

Sylvester's in Atascadero
 
 Mama and baby Elephant Seal in San Simeon- A great attraction








 My nephew Tanner and I have the same birthday!


My jacket is so big because it was my mom's

No comments: