As of October 30th Dallin was official in nursery. I say "official" because he has been going to nursery for a few months now. One day Ross was out in the halls with Dallin during Sunday School and one of the nursery workers told him that Dallin could come into nursery if he wants (Dallin was about 15 months at the time.) Our nursery had only four children at the time and now there are nine and only one child in the nursery will move to Sunbeams next year. Anyhow within the last couple days I've noticed Dallin doing hand movements to "popcorn popping" and saying "pa cor pa cor..." Saturday night he was doing movements to "Book of Mormon stories saying, "boca boka" to the tune of "Book of Mormon Stories"
As far as Emeline she had her first primary program yesterday. For the past couple of months just before going to bed we have been going onto YouTube and watching videos of songs she will sing. I'd tell her to sing along and to do so with a loud voice. She did a very good job. My complaint is that I'm too short. We were towards the back of the chapel and I had a very small view of her and if someone moved their head then my very small view was blocked. I could see her looking around for me. She did sing the whole time. I noticed some of the boys about Emeline's age wasn't getting into it as much as the girls and can imagine that Dallin may end up like one of those boys. Hopefully not. In the past Emeline has told me that she wants to get up and talk (on fast Sundays during testimony meeting we've never taken her up though) Saturday she told me she gets to talk in Sacrament on Sunday.
As far as Emeline she had her first primary program yesterday. For the past couple of months just before going to bed we have been going onto YouTube and watching videos of songs she will sing. I'd tell her to sing along and to do so with a loud voice. She did a very good job. My complaint is that I'm too short. We were towards the back of the chapel and I had a very small view of her and if someone moved their head then my very small view was blocked. I could see her looking around for me. She did sing the whole time. I noticed some of the boys about Emeline's age wasn't getting into it as much as the girls and can imagine that Dallin may end up like one of those boys. Hopefully not. In the past Emeline has told me that she wants to get up and talk (on fast Sundays during testimony meeting we've never taken her up though) Saturday she told me she gets to talk in Sacrament on Sunday.
2 comments:
Your babies are getting too big!! But they're still the cutest! you're the best!
Love,
Nicole
Your kids are so smart. That is SO cute about Dallin singing. I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment