Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2 month hair growth

 I've got a picture overload over the month of October, but I don't want to take the time with it now so I'm just posting these three pictures. My family has been wanting to see what my hair looks like so this is for them. The first picture is what my hair looked like after chemo. The hair I was able to keep grew. The second picture is after Ross cut my hair down to a size 3 blade so my hair could grow about the same length and the bottom picture is me now. When we went to our ward trunk or treat on Saturday I was taking my hat off so others could see my hair. Guess you can say I'm excited.


2 comments:

Kaitlin Welty said...

Oh Kim you look beautiful! You got mom's genes, you know the "look-beautiful-even-without-hair" genes? I love it, you're amazing!

JImandDiane said...

I agree and those are some amazingly cute kiddos!