Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Little Mermaid Under the Sea

 Oh the creative mind of a child. Emeline has told  me that she wants a fin like Ariel because she doesn't have a fin she improvises, she gets pants that are stretchy and puts both legs in one pant leg and swims around like a mermaid on the floor quoting lines from "The Little Mermaid". She does this on most days.She was doing it after dinner last night and I had to laugh. One day I saw that she took her jeans off heading to her bedroom and I told her to get her pants back on so she did, but the next time I saw her she had changed her pants to somethings more stretchy so she can act like a mermaid.   

2 comments:

JImandDiane said...

How adorable!! She's so gorgeous!!
LOve ya tons<
Nicole

Michelle Y. said...

That is so cute, she is such a girl :) I love to see pictures of your hair growth, you look great and so much like mom.