Dad says I don't need one or else I'd lose my powers and mom says I do. Mom put a clip in my hair and Emeline's pink jacket on to prove to dad that I really do need a hair cut. I am a boy after all not a girl. Luckily mom didn't have any 2T dresses on hand or else she would have put that on me. I had Emeline's jacket on when dad came home from work and he wasn't amused (like me when mom tried to take pictures of me.) We went to Portland over night for my cousin Ali's baby blessing this past weekend and my Uncle Willie told mom and dad he would give me a Marine hair cut. Uncle Willie just got back from boot camp. He joined the Navy to help him pay his way through dental school. He had lots of good stories to tell us, but he is very glad it's over. It's a good thing he wasn't gone as long as those who enlist in the military. It would have been a lot harder plus when he left Ali was only a week old. Any how, mom said, "No son of mine is going to have a Marine hair cut." I have to agree, but really do you think I need a hair cut?
p.s. Portland pictures to come
2 comments:
I miss you! I actually think he looks so cute! Love you tons! you're amazing!
Nicole
His hair is super long, I wish my boys had hair at that age, Tallen is SO bald :)
Post a Comment