Monday, October 17, 2011

Fugere random pictures include Dallin's 1st hair cut

These pictures are totally out of order and some of them are not rotated correctly. I've been having a hard time with blogger. I haven't posted any pics since the settings have been changed and it has goofed me all up and has taken up too much of my time. Dallin had his first hair cut Saturday night and the pics are certainly mixed up as I've said. The above is an after shot.





A smile!




Before the hair cut

didn't like the buzzing sound
Not amused

Fugere Family 2011

Grandpa Bruce with Estella and Adria (two months old)
Grandpa Bruce with 5 grand daughters (I left Dallin out of the picture)
Last 2 pictures were taken in Portland last month (these are the only two that turned out okay)
Grandparents with 4 of 6 grand kids

No comments: