I'm a week behind on this post due to my second round of chemo. My sister Michelle came into town last weekend with her adorable perfect baby who is only 3 1/2 months old. I think Dallin cried more than Tallen. The trip was quick only one full day with her, but grateful she was able to come at all. While she was here I took the opportunity to have her take updated pictures of the family. Thanks Michelle!






I waited for Michelle's visit to buzz my hair off. I was getting sick of hair on my pillow, in the shower, and on the floor in every room. Emeline would often pick the hair off my back. Strangely it looks like I have more hair the bald spots are not as noticeable and even more strange is I haven't lost a whole lot of hair in the last week since Michelle has been gone. 
4 comments:
You are so beautiful! Love your smile.
You look great Kim, I wish I could have stayed longer. I can't wait to see you again.
You look amazing!!!
You are the best!! Love yoU tons!
Nicole
Post a Comment