Thursday, July 7, 2011

My new look and then some

Here is my natural look lately. Surprised I still have some hair to be proud of, (but not enough to go out in public without something on my head)


I chose to post the pictures that look better of me than of Emeline. The look of Emeline is saying "It's after 4 p.m. on a Sunday, I haven't had a nap and I'm tired" (so tired she fell asleep on the floor in her bedroom with just underwear and a tank top on. She didn't care about the clothes I told her to change into.)
My new wig. Not quite sure of it. I needed a sister to critique it instead I was on my own with the lady that sold it to me






June 29th Ross took kids to Mariners game while I recovered from last round of chemo. I'm half way there! The next one July 15th.







5 comments:

Kaitlin Welty said...

I wish I could've been there to help you pick out a wig! That one looks great though, so cute! Emeline and Dallin are getting so big, hopefully Brian and I can make a trip soon to see you guys! Love you!
Kait

Brianne said...

Yea for being halfway through chemo! Your wig is super cute!

Sarah Hull said...

You and your family are beautiful!!

Michelle Y. said...

I wish I could have been there to help you pick it out too. It really looks so great. You look great with or without it :)

JImandDiane said...

Sister opinion on the wig----great pick! You are gorgeous! and your babies too! You're the best! love ya!
Nicole