Monday, May 2, 2011

1 year old Dallin


Hard to believe that my 9 lbs 2 oz baby is now one year old. Saturday was his official birthday and we spent some time of that day at the park. Yes it was warm enough for it! The last time it was warm enough for the park Dallin was a little young for the swing, but as you can see from the pictures he loved it (just like his mama) Dallin had his 1 year check up today. Stats are in:
height:30 inch. (50%) weight 25.5 (50%) head 19" (90%)





We celebrated Dallin's birthday at the Fugere's Thursday night


My poor attempt at my first creative cake, a Dino cake. You may not be able to tell, but the Dino has spikes made out of Hershey kisses.



Dallin didn't get into his cake as much as Emeline did, but he still enjoyed it





As for my cancer treatments I'll be done with radiation on Wednesday! On Friday the 13th I will start the hard chemo (I've been getting a chemo every week since March 11th, but it is one that has no side effects, only attacks a certain cell) Hard chemo will last till end of Aug (every three week for four months) People ask if I'm ready I say "ready or not..."
Hoping to celebrate the end of chemo with seeing Les Miserables at the 5th Ave Theater in Seattle

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

That is a great way to celebrate the end of chemo. Happy Birthday sweet Dallin. Wow, you are so amazingly domestic with that cute cake. I just buy a cake for my kids, way to go, you are like your namesake Tess :)

Brianne said...

Happy birthday, Dallin! You did a great job on his cake. I'm glad you have a post-chemo celebration planned!