Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we went to the pumkin farm we went to the same one last year too. At the time I was about 3 months pregnant with Dallin now he is 5 1/2 months old.








Having some fun after picking pumkins. Emeline is always wanting me to take a picture of her and Dallin. They are laying on a blanket my mom made

I lay Dallin down on his stomach on a blanket with toys in front of him, but there is really no point to the blanket he always rolls off of it. I'm glad he is able to roll around because it keeps him happier longer, but I have to be extra careful in making sure everything is picked up off the floor which isn't so bad. When Emeline was a baby she rolled from one end of the room to the other. Dallin usually stays around the same area he just rolls from his stomach to back and then his stomach again and repeats that. I'm sure he'll be rolling across the room soon. When Emeline did it for the first time Ross and I were in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner we were not aware she could roll like that, but suddenly she was on the other side of the room.

1 comment:

Mihoco said...

Kimberly,I am glad to see that both of your kids are getting so BIG and cute!! :)