
I just wanted to post these 2 pictures real quick and then I'll get better ones later and with Emeline (I'm not a photographer like my sister is) it's hard to get a picture of
Dallin and have him smiling at the same time. At least when it is just me trying to do both.
Dallin is now 5 months old. I'm not sure where the last 5 months have gone, but it seems like he was just born. By Halloween he'll be half way to his first birthday. It is interested in seeing the difference between a boy and a girl. Emeline wore these pj's 3 years ago. The size is 9 months and Emeline was 7 months when she wore them and they did not fit her at all, but I wanted her to wear them in the month of Oct anyhow.
Dallin is 2 months younger than Emeline was so I thought for sure he'd be way too small for them, but still wanted him to wear them. I guess I didn't take into
consideration that Emeline is average in size and
Dallin is 90% in size so they fit him perfectly with a little growing room. A few days ago I was going through my closet where I have
Dallin's clothes sorted in boxes and bags according to size. I went through the 6-9 month clothes and found a lot of the clothes he has already grown out of it. Who would have known he's 5 months and I thought I was doing pretty good in taking them out before he is 6 months.
I must admit it can be a challenge to parent Emeline, but at the same time she is a joy. Last night when I was making dinner I was listening to a compilation of songs from the seminary videos. I often like to sing when listening to music though I'm a horrible singer. The song "I've got to find out who I am" from the Old Testament video was playing when Emeline came in and heard me singing to it. She left the room singing over and over "I've got to find out who I am" She went into the bedroom where Ross was doing work and was singing it to him then came back into the kitchen and she was still singing it just that one line. Emeline and I love to sing together (and dance) We have 5 classic Disney Cd's I don't like a lot of them, there are over 20 on each disc so I put them onto itunes choosing the songs I like so I would not have to skip the songs I don't like. I like more than half of them. Emeline loves listening to them and I do too.
3 comments:
Super cute! Dallin is getting so big! I can't wait to see both of them and your family!
I love you guys so much!!!!! Your babies are soooooooo cute!! Can't wait to see you again!!!
love ya tons,
Nicole
Your kids are so cute!! That's so funny about Dallin growing out of his clothes---Brayden just turned 3 months and is already growing out of some 6 month clothes!! So we know all about big boys too!! :)
Post a Comment