Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wedding Celebration


Ross' sister got married yesterday. Emeline had the honor of being one of two flower girls. I was concerned at how well she would do. During the rehearsal both girls ran instead of walked. In the end she did pretty good.

Emeline and her cousin Bella "Bellella" as she likes to call her


Emeline was a little confused on what to do. Neither one of them threw the rose peddles on the ground. Maliah who walked down with Emeline wanted to keep the peddles Emeline was probably following her lead. As you can see from the picture all eyes were on them and got a little distracted. They were later told that they did a good job.



After the fact the girls decided it was time to throw the peddles



Grandpa Bruce and Emeline dancing. Ross took me out on the dance floor once before we had to go and certainly made ourselves known with all the twists and turns we made I think I heard someone call out "yeah Ross" or "go Ross" something like that it didn't help that we were dancing right by the live band. I was laughing the whole time. I took a social dance class in college, but I'm still not the greatest dancer luckily Ross is a good leader. I goofed up a bunch. Of course he had to end it off with a dip.



Grandma and Grandpa Fugere with their grand kids Bella, who will be 1 year old Set 13th (same as Bella Swan for all you "Twilight" lovers), Dallin and Emeline

1 comment:

Kaitlin Welty said...

how adorable kim!!! emeline looked precious and it sounds like you and ross had a fun time!