Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dallin Update

Dallin is changing so much. We now enjoy watching him smile and coo. Emeline is really good at mauling him with hugs and kisses I have to tell her constantly that she needs to be more gentle with him. I do have to keep an eye on her when she is around him and sometimes that is hard to do when I'm making dinner even if Dallin is in his bouncy seat in the kitchen I need eyes in the back of my head. The next thing I saw was sidewalk chalk on Dallin's face. Emeline was previously playing with it and touched his face before washing her hands. Emeline has only picked Dallin up once. Hopefully it was the last time. She took him from his swing in the kitchen and walked him towards my bedroom where I was. We have decent nights where we sleep some and others not so good. It doesn't help that Emeline comes into our room and ends up on the floor in the middle of the night.





4 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Oh my goodness Kim he is adorable! I love the pics! And I know what you mean-Baylie is 8 months old and I still need to be careful about leaving her alone in the room with her sister. I just have to remind myself that it could be a lot worse=) Emmeline sure keeps getting more and more beauitful too. Hope you all are doing well!

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

He is one of the most adorable babies I've seen in a long time! He is so cute! I can't believe how big Emmeline looks in this picture too! Adorable...

melvindanielson said...

Dear Kimberly and Ross,
Loved your new blog additions. How beautiful and precious the pictures and your comments are.
Jackson comes home this afternoon;Sarah is still in the hospital and not making any improvement yet; Kathy is running in the 188 mile Ragnar today and tomorrow.
Love, Grandpa Melvin

melvindanielson said...

Dear Kimberly and Ross,
Loved your new blog additions. How beautiful and precious the pictures and your comments are.
Jackson comes home this afternoon;Sarah is still in the hospital and not making any improvement yet; Kathy is running in the 188 mile Ragnar today and tomorrow.
Love, Grandpa Melvin