Thursday, February 11, 2010

28 Weeks!


For the record I hate having my picture taken with just me I like to at least have one person in with me so does my baby boy count as a person? I haven't been very good at taking pregnancy pictures. The last one Ross took of me was in October when I was showing just a little. I had my 28 week appointment today. I can hardly believe it. The baby's heart rate was 160 my doctor said he must be enjoying all the sugar I drank (Glucola.) Everything seems to be going well. At the end of the month I will be scheduling my C-section CRAZY! I feel like I just found out that I am pregnant. Emeline keeps saying "mommy's going to have a boy next week" well "next week" will come faster than I think. There is always so much to do and hardly enough time. Emeline loves to feel (and see) the baby move "baby's moving!" she says. I'm due May 4th, but will be having the baby at the end of April. Even though it is just a week apart April seems so much more closer than May.

5 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

I can't wait to meet little Dallin :)

Brianne said...

You look so cute!

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

You look beautiful Kimberly! I just found an old journal of mine as was reading about my first month or so at Ricks. You were such a great roommate...there were many mentions of how understanding you were and how fortunate I felt to have you as a roommate. Hope things are going well for you and your family!

JImandDiane said...

So stinkin cute!!!! Love and adore you!
Nicole

Mihoco said...

How cute you are, Kimberly!
I am waiting for your boy until May!!!